Are you interested in leading a dynamic and experienced clinical team that is committed to helping those suffering from addiction? Are you the type of person that always sees the positive side of things and strives to be the best you can be? Are you always thinking of ways to improve situations or help others? If so, please join our team as the:
Clinical Manager, GreeneStone Muskoka, Bala, Ontario (Full time)
GreeneStone provides excellence in trauma-informed residential addiction treatment, putting what’s best for the client’s recovery first, every time. We pride ourselves on creating a positive work and treatment environment where our team and our clients work together to achieve best possible recovery outcomes. Located in scenic Muskoka, the GreeneStone facility provides an intimate, tranquil and ideal setting for our clients to heal, recover and grow.
Working on site within a residential treatment setting, the Clinical Manager leads the medical and clinical staff ensuring that resident care standards are maintained while ensuring optimal resident care. The Manager is responsible to oversee the staffing, scheduling, performance, and delivery of programming while providing strong leadership to the clinical/medical teams along with an exceptional client experience.
- Assures clinical quality aligned to the program standards and policies (CARF) and the organizational mission and vision. Ensures that the policies and procedures for both clinical/medical are revised when required.
- Evaluates resident outcomes to identify trends and to provide recommendations for improvements or follow up.
- Establishes and maintains good community relationships with local hospitals, health care providers, colleges and the LHIN.
Ideal Attributes and Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in addiction treatment. At least three years’ experience managing a team.
- Innovative, creative and professional role model.
- Working knowledge of Mental Health Act and community mental health resources.
- Highly skilled in assessment and treatment of psychiatric disorders, including PTSD, mood and anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, delirium, depression, suicide prevention, and the management of aggressive behavior
- A professional demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively with residents, family members, referents, and co-workers and external outside agencies and healthcare providers are required.
- Experience in multitasking and understanding the operations of a facility (hospital or addiction residential treatment facility).
Although not a requirement, we would consider a Nurse Practitioner for this role. In addition to the duties above, an NP would:
- As a Nurse Practitioner you will work under the supervision of the physician to meet the unique needs of patients requiring nursing consultation. The Nurse Practitioner will conduct medical evaluations including ordering testing, patient examinations and will develop patient treatment plans. The position will report to the Executive Director for day to day matters and will be accountable to the Medical Director for practice-related matters.
GreeneStone Muskoka remains an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for all applicants upon request at any stage of the selection process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Please send your resume quoting the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org