Executive Director, GreeneStone Muskoka
Are you interested in leading a dynamic and experienced team that is committed to helping those suffering from addiction? Are you the type of person that always sees the positive side of things and strives to be the best you can be? Are you always thinking of ways to improve situations or help others? If you answered yes to these questions, then Executive Director of GreenStone could be a great new role for you.
GreeneStone provides excellence in trauma-informed residential addiction treatment, putting what’s best for the client’s recovery first, every time. We pride ourselves on creating a positive work and treatment environment where our team and our clients work together to achieve best possible recovery outcomes. Located in scenic Muskoka, the GreeneStone facility has 36 private rooms, providing an intimate, tranquil and ideal setting for our clients to heal, recover and grow. By focusing on a personalized, holistic, high-quality and service-oriented recovery experience, GreeneStone prides itself on delivering excellent client outcomes.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Director will provide overall leadership to the GreeneStone team and be directly accountable for establishing GreeneStone as the best place to recover in Canada. The Executive Director will have oversight for all management activities including monitoring treatment standards, developing annual operating plans (in coordination with the Director of Operations), tracking and reporting on key operating metrics, budgeting and forecasting.
- Coach, mentor, develop and engage staff in support of the client-focused treatment model.
- Establish and manage relationships with referring groups and agencies to resolve issues, provide feedback and deliver an exceptional experience to participants.
- Design and develop programming that is based on evidence and leading practices excellence.
- Develop and implement annual business plans, regularly monitor status relative to plan and adjust as needed.
- Support the day-to-day running of the facility and ensure all services delivered at the highest quality standard.
- Review financial and operating metrics and adjust operational budgets accordingly to achieve overall performance goals.
- Ensure that the division is in compliance with regulations and maintains its CARF accreditation in Detoxification: Alcohol and Other Drugs / Addictions and Inpatient Treatment Alcohol and Other Drugs / Addictions
- Design, develop and improve aspects of the Alumni program and Family Program to enhance the overall client experience and organizational reputation.
- Ensure that the facility is maintained effectively, with a focus on the health and safety of clients and staff.
Ideal Attributes and Qualifications
- A positive attitude.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Compassionate, self-starter with strong problem solving and people skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing teams ideally in a recovery or healthcare setting
- Degree or diploma in nursing, addiction counselling, social work, psychology, counselling or related field. MBA, MSW or Masters in Psychology would be considered an asset.
- Experience managing a P&L and a working knowledge of data analytics and KPI setting/monitoring
Please direct resume and cover letter to be sent to email@example.com quoting #001-GSM-EXC.