Welcome to GreeneStone Treatment facility. Family members, friends and members of sober support networks are a very important part of the recovery process for our residents. Thank you for making time to visit.
GreeneStone Visitation Instructions
Family members, friends and members of sober support networks are a very important part of the recovery process for our residents.
We strongly encourage families and loved ones to visit.
Visitation occurs every Saturday and Sunday between 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All visitation is requested by residents and approved weekly. No visitation is allowed the first week of admission to GreeneStone.
Please review the following guidelines as we want to create and encourage a safe environment for all residents and staff on property.
- It is the responsibility of the resident to request visitors. Approval from the treatment team is required before visits may occur.
- All visitors must sign in at the front office upon entering the property. You will be asked to sign a standard confidentiality agreement due to the fact that you may see and interact with other residents other than the person you are visiting. By signing the contract at the front office on our property you are agreeing to these guidelines outlined in this document.
- All visitations will take place in the main building and in visible areas.
**Please note that visitors are not allowed in resident rooms.
- Any packages, gifts, or belongings are not to be given directly to residents. Please bring them to the nursing station where they will be inspected. Your cooperation in this matter is essential for the safety of the residents, staff and community.
- Due to individual privacy and confidentiality please refrain from taking pictures of people and/or buildings on our property. It is our preference to not use cameras on property.
- If you require lodging are several hotels/motels in the area. Sherwood Inn is open all year, 705-765-3131. The Bala Bay Inn is open from May to October, 705-762-3313 and the Dudley Inn is open April to October, 705-762-5575.
I fully understand the need for strict confidentiality concerning all residents in the GreeneStone Muskoka’ program. As a GreeneStone Muskoka visitor, I will not discuss or reveal any information regarding other residents. What I see here, say here, hear here stays here.
I also understand there is ZERO tolerance for use of profanity or bringing weapons, medications, drugs, alcohol or any related items on property.
Communication with Family Members and/or Friends
Phone Messages can be left at the following number:
705-762-5501 / 1877-762-5501
Letters are sent to the following address:
C/O GreeneStone Muskoka
3571 Muskoka Road 169
P.O. Box 660
Bala, ON P0C 1A0