Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Hours of Work :
Reference No: GNS064
Come join our growing organization as a part of a high performing CARE team who are committed to changing the lives of people suffering from addiction!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT CATC:
AS A MULTIDISCIPLINARY HEALTHCARE TEAM – TOGETHER, WE CARE:
Compassionate | Accessible | Respectful | Experts in Addiction Medicine
- Wellness – Benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical coverage, Employment Assistance Program, Discounted GoodLife Fitness memberships, Paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement and mental health.
- Career Development – Professional Development, Lunch & Learn Sessions and Access to 100+ courses within the Company’s Learning Management System.
- Preparation for the Future – Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Recognition – Service Recognition Program and “Kudos” directly from the C.E.O.
- Professional Designation Dues/Fees and Liability Insurance
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Working on assigned shifts, you will be responsible for providing proactive and reactive security patrols and responses to incidents. You will be required to patrol both the inside and outside of the clinic as required. You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents, as well as respond to on-site emergencies in a quick and efficient manner. You should display excellent customer service skills and be able to work with people who are under stress or in need of medical assistance. In this role, it is essential that you are physically fit and able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have full time availability to work shifts provided during the clinic’s hours of operation including weekends.
- Valid Ontario Provincial Security Guard licence
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR
- Minimum High school education/equivalency
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At the Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres, we strive to be leaders in the industry by creating access to best-in-class treatment to the communities that we serve. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals living with the devastating effects of drug addiction. We apply a multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach and strive to provide quality of care and patient experience while providing an encouraging, compassionate and judgement-free care environment. Each of our clinics offers integrated medical and pharmacy services specifically designed to engage patients in a manner that promotes the development of a strong therapeutic relationship between the patient and his/her CARE team.
Please visit www.canatc.ca for more information!
Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres remains an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for all applicants upon request at any stage of the selection process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
If you are interested in this role please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject line.