GreeneStone Centre for Recovery provides excellence in trauma-informed residential addiction treatment, by putting what’s best for the client’s recovery first. We pride ourselves on creating a positive work and treatment environment where our team partners with our clients to achieve the best possible recovery outcomes. Located in scenic Muskoka, the Centre provides a nurturing, tranquil environment that promotes healing and long-term sustained recovery. GreeneStone prides itself on delivering excellent client outcomes by offering a client-focused, bespoke, holistic program.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and experienced team that is committed to helping those recover from addiction? Are you the type of person that always sees the positive side of things and strives to be the best you can be? Are you always thinking of ways to improve situations or help others? If so, please join our team as a Registered Practical Nurse.
- Provides for the assessment and nursing management for clients with addiction and co-occurring disorders.
- Oversees client care during detox and will provide nursing care as needed to clients throughout their stay.
- A professional demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, family members, referents, and co-workers is required.
Must be able to work both night and day shifts (12-hour shifts).
Ideal Attributes and Qualifications:
- Valid CNO license required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work rotating shifts if required
- Ability to work with male and female clients
- Experience with the treatment of addiction is preferred
- CPR certificate required
- Ability to provide leadership under stressful or crisis situations.
- Ability to problem-solve and to meet deadlines and establish and prioritize multiple tasks
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject line.
GreeneStone Centre for Recovery is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for all applicants upon request at any stage of the selection process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.