Bracebridge, Ontario Addiction Treatment
If you want to live a life free from addiction, you aren’t alone. At GreeneStone, we understand how difficult it can be to overcome a drug or alcohol disorder, so we strive to make addiction rehabilitation in Bracebridge, Ontario, as compassionate and comfortable as possible.
We have Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) certification and create a nurturing environment that promotes healing and long-term recovery. With our range of treatment plans, you receive the support you need to achieve sobriety.
Opioid Use Disorder in Bracebridge, Ontario
You don’t have to overcome an opioid use disorder alone. If you live in the Bracebridge, Ontario, area, we welcome you to visit GreeneStone for compassionate opioid treatment.
Our certified counselors offer treatment services ranging from medication-assisted detox to continuing care. Create a happier, healthier life today with GreeneStone.
Our Service Offerings
GreeneStone offers holistic services to address one’s relational, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual health to treat current and underlying conditions. Our addiction treatment programs in Bracebridge, Ontario, include:
- Medical detox: We offer professional medically-supervised withdrawal management programs to help individuals safely withdraw from a substance disorder.
- Inpatient treatment: Our private inpatient treatment centre provides a safe, supportive environment to kickstart your sobriety.
- Indigenous healing program: The indigenous healing program helps people heal from cultural and generational trauma to find the best road to recovery.
- Young adult track: Our young adult track combines our inpatient program with age-specific educational programs and support.
- Second stage treatment: Clients who have completed inpatient treatment and require further support can participate in our second stage treatment plan.
- Continuing care: After leaving GreeneStone, clients keep receiving support with our continuing care program.
- Family care: Family members of those with substance disorders can attend our education sessions to learn how to support their loved ones.
- Alumni program: All individuals who complete treatment can participate in meetings and activities with our alumni program.
Other Addictions We Treat
GreeneStone provides comprehensive treatment for the following substance use disorders:
- Prescription drugs
- Crystal meth
Benefits of Choosing GreeneStone for Treatment
The team at GreeneStone will create a comfortable recovery experience. Some advantages you will experience at GreeneStone are:
- Compassion: We treat all clients with respect in a caring, nurturing environment.
- Individualized care: Our staff takes time to understand your unique circumstances to create an effective treatment plan.
- Comprehensive treatment: We provide holistic care to treat the entire individual.
How to Get Started With Treatment at GreeneStone
All potential clients must complete an intake phone assessment before starting treatment. This assessment gathers personal information such as your medical and substance use history. If needed, a family member or physician may join in on your call to provide additional support.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you’re ready to start living a happier, healthier life, GreeneStone is here to help. We celebrate your success and provide additional support in challenging moments to help you obtain your goal.
Complete our contact form or call us at 1-855-821-5010 to set up your initial consultation call today.