GreeneStone offers a Second Stage program for clients who have completed Primary Treatment but are not yet ready to transition back to their home environment.
- Medication management with nursing staff
- Recovery coaching
- Recovery planning
- Aftercare therapy
- On-site recovery meetings
- Specialized therapeutic groups (military group, gender group, elder circle)
- Breathalyzer and urine testing
- Weekly recovery group
- Yoga & Fitness Center Access
- Volunteer or employment opportunities within the Muskoka area – navigated with Clinical Associate or Aftercare Therapist
- Three meals/day
- Weekly linen change
The goal of Second Stage Treatment is to provide further help and support, while moving our clients forward with both their recovery and life goals. We aim to help our clients discover their passions, find job opportunities and adopt a sustainable plan of post-treatment action.